Scipio bioscience is a start-up company developing an innovative solution for sample preparation in single-cell RNA sequencing (scRNA-seq). This solution, based on a kit format and complemented by a SaaS product for the analysis of the data from this kit, will allow decentralized and flexible sample preparation in all laboratories and will provide the means for new advances first in transcriptomics but also in all fields of clinical and fundamental research. Hosted in the heart of Paris (Institut du Cerveau, Pitié Salpêtrière), it has a multidisciplinary team of about thirty people and is supported by a recent €6 million fundraising campaign.
This position is a full-time permanent position (CDI).
- Teach and support Scipio members in the usage of IT equipment and IT tools (OS Windows, Mac, Linux)
- Manage IT equipment and IT tools (purchase, stock management, license management, configuration, deployment, automation, maintenance, traceability)
- Ensure secure, efficient, and scalable network administration and telecommunication (including video conference rooms)
- Ensure secure, efficient, and scalable data storage and access (Office 365 SharePoint, cloud-based file server) and data migration whenever needed
- Ensure compliance to IT regulations (e.g. RGPD, ISO 9001); write IT chart and make it applied; perform regular IT regulation watch to update IT processes
- Perform regular technological watch to benchmark evolutive IT equipment and IT tools
- Assist in future deployment of CRM/ERP (probably Microsoft Dynamics)
Required profile/Required skills
- At least 5 years of full IT experience, including at least 3 years in the industry (if possible in startup and PME companies) and 2 years in cloud-based environment and cybersecurity
- Experienced in all computer OS (OS Windows, Mac, Linux) and in collaborative tools including Microsoft Office 365 tools
- Good interpersonal skills, strong ability to teach and help people on IT subjects with pedagogy; high level of proactivity and reliability
- Good level of technical English (both written and oral)
- Curiosity about biotechnologies (even if no prior knowledge in biology is required)
- Experience with Microsoft Dynamics is a plus
- Please fill the form below and we will get back to you shortly!