Aim of the position
As the customer success manager, provide an expert technical and scientific support to the sales team, in both pre- and post-sales, to help promote and develop sales and customer satisfaction .
- In a pre-sales support activity to the sales team (both internal and external – distributors), help qualify prospects to ensure that the Product will meet its expectations and needs
- In a post-sales support activity to the sales team (also both internal and external), help provide all necessary support, both from distance (phone, videoconference, email…) and on-site when required (that may include demonstrations from time to time), to ensure that the Product is used optimally, to ensure best performances, as well as trouble and application development.
- Assist the Distributors Channel Director with training Distributors’ technical support teams. Trainings will be mainly performed by videoconference.
- Identify and develop KOL relationships to help promote sales
- Collect customers’ feedback, perform market intelligence and collaborate with Scipio bioscience marketing and development teams with the collected information to help improve current products, define future products and determine best market strategy.
- Maintain a constant connection with all Scipio bioscience’s teams, typically sales, marketing and R&D, to keep up with latest developments and technologies, align with these same teams on customer support answers and approaches.
- Participate in promotional activities: conferences, webinars etc
- Participate in drafting and editing of scientific papers/white papers/posters, oral presentations
- Provide internal training to new hires when applicable
- Ability to develop and maintain effective communication with prospects and customers
- Strong presentation skills are needed to present the company’s new products to prospective customers.
- Networking skills
- Excellent oral and written skills
- Good knowledge of the latest scientific developments
- Higher studies in life science enabling understanding of NGS/single-cell sequencing. Preferred specialization: genomics, cellular biochemistry, bioinformatics
- Preferred strong technical knowledge and experience in either sample preparation or data analysis of single-cell transcriptomics/next generation sequencing
- Previous experience in a similar support position in the multi-omics field is required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and preferably in French
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with CRM practices. Experience with MS Dynamics CRM is a plus
The position may be home-based with some travel expected for on-site prospect/customer support, for participation in events, and from time to time to Scipio bioscience’s Paris offices.
Scipio bioscience is a French biotech startup developing, manufacturing and selling laboratory kits and analysis software for single-cell RNA sequencing (scRNA-seq). Single-cell sequencing is a most promising technology which greatly enhances possibilities of existing bulk genomic sequencing. Our goal is to enable all life-science researchers to easily access this new single-cell technology by breaking down the technical, logistical, and financial barriers through scientific innovation
Scipio bioscience is backed by leading VCs. We are based in Paris 14 (at the hospital Cochin within the Paris Biotech Santé incubator) and our business language is English.
Our first commercial solution, based on an innovative proprietary method, has been launched in May 2022 after it was announced at the Festival of Genomics & Biodata in January 2022 (watch our CEO’s presentation here).
Scipio bioscience’s first single-cell solution consists of the Asteria™ benchtop kit for RNA-seq sample preparation and the Cytonaut™ cloud-based software service for analysis of sequencing results.
Targeted customers are life science and medical researchers in academia and industry.
Existing team and values
Scipio bioscience is a 38-person team sharing strong values, most notably: integrity, open-mindedness, rigor, and taste for challenge. Our work ethics are based on mutual trust, kindness, cooperativity, honesty, and diversity of thought, opinion, and background.
You will join a growing sales, marketing & support team. You will be supported in your missions with the strong expertise of our R&D team.